eProsima Integration Service Documentation¶
eProsima Integration Service is a library based on Fast RTPS for creating parameterized communication bridges between different systems, services, and protocols.
It is also able to perform transformations over the messages such as customized routing and mapping between input and output attributes or data modification.
The main features of Integration Service are:
- Connects two different domains.
- Mapping between different data types.
- User-defined operations over the received messages (Transformation Library).
- Communication with other environments, like ROS2.
This documentation is organized into the following sections:
- Concepts and Terms
- User Libraries
- Communicate two DDS applications
- Data transformation
- Dynamic Data Integration
- TCP Communication
- Adding new Bridges